Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Pathogen: wrapped

Upon reflection, it is pretty amazing that the opening shot of the movie was our first shot, on day 1 of shooting, 1 month ago. And the last shot of the movie was our last shot on Thursday when we wrapped. It is quite rare for a shoot to work out this way, due to locations and other scheduling practicalities. Plus, it was particularly cool for me, since I was in both those shots.

I'm really going to miss this production. Not only has it been a whole slew of good memories and good experiences, but it has been creatively gratifying. I know in my heart that this was the perfect experience for me at the perfect time. I was even talking to Sharif on Thursday about how I know I was meant to be working on it because I absolutely cannot imagine my life without it. I love that feeling- knowing something is perfect and 100% right for me at that moment in my life. It is such an amazing confirmation of being on the right path and doing what's right for me.

A month of long night shoots has come to an end. No more commuting 100 miles every day, no more heading home at 3 or 4 in the morning. No more french twists pulling at my scalp. No more frustrating attempts at parking in downtown San Francisco during rush hour. No more sleeping late and leaving work early and hoping my boss doesn't get too angry... Until next time... Which can't arrive soon enough.

Until then... A little bit of rest and recuperation, and a whole lot of amazing memories that won't be topped for quite a while.

Thank you thank you thank you. I am so grateful I was chosen to be a part of this amazing experience, and this amazing movie. I would do anything to work with many on this crew/cast again.
Larissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home