Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Pathogen week #3 [late nights]

This past week and next week we are in our final location, at Tasha and Sharif's. We've had our latest nights yet, going until 4:30am just the other day. I'm doing well, and even in the wee hours of the morning, I am excited and energetic. My only problem seems to be my inability to get to sleep at a regular time on the days we're not shooting.

Noteworthy shots this week: some cool hallway dolly and handheld shots

Days I've been on set: 13 (only 4 left)

Meanwhile... Check out the Pathogen photos I slapped on to a makeshift page. All the production photos are amazing, but these are just a few good ones of me.

Thanks for tuning in,
Larissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home