Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States

Monday, September 27, 2004

Pathogen week #2

Week #2, location: Harold's office (dad)

I got a few days off from shooting last week, which was quite a weird feeling. Withdrawl? I stopped by set on Friday and felt better, but didn't feel entirely complete until I was required on set on Saturday.

Total days I've been on set: 10
(1 of which was just hanging out)

Notable scene shot this week: My wedding!

Upcoming shooting schedule for me this week: Tues, Wed, Thur, Sat, Sun!

This crew and cast are starting to feel like family. I'm already dreading the end of this project... The end is near... I'm only on set 7 more days (out of 9 or 10), and we wrap next Thursday, 10/7.

Thanks for reading,
Larissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home