Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States

Friday, August 13, 2004

Pathogen in pre-production

Rehearsals have started for the much-anticipated feature Pathogen (working title). I'm really excited to be working on another feature. The script is polished, the director and producer really have their act together, we've got an amazing cast, and as if that wasn't enough, we're even shooting on 16mm.

My character is Angela, an angsty, unhappy teenager trying to escape her dysfunctional family. I, of course, do the story no justice in my explanation. Please read the description.

August is full of rehearsals for Pathogen, in between my Donut shoots. Pathogen will begin shooting the second week of September and will span almost a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home