Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States

Monday, October 18, 2004

E.P., A.D., Zombie

This weekend I was a Zombie. And I don't just mean that I felt undead from lack of sleep... I worked on Zombie Staffing, a short spoof of the 1950's-style industrial videos.

I was Executive Producer, Assistant Director, and "Female Zombie."

A little bit of post production and it should be completed in a few weeks. I'm so proud of Eric for handling his first shoot so well. We did good, my friend. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Doc said...

Yes. Yes we did.

Working with you was an enlightening and enjoyable experience. I'm entirely convinced that without your friendship, recommendations and iron fist, I would have wound up with a studenty zombie movie. Instead, it actually looks like an early industrial film. Just with zombies. And intellectual humor.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home