Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States

Friday, May 19, 2006

Homeworld X: Cast as Seargent Fulsom

This summer I'll be filming the role of Seargent Fulsom in Homeworld X, feature-length Sci-fi about an expedition to another planet to save the human race.

Character descriptions are listed on the website forum. But for your convenience, I'll list mine here:

Sergeant Fulsom, Diane

Hardened by war and the loss of her husband to the Mendax invasion, Fulsom is a bitter combat machine. Cold and calculating, with an unrivaled temper.


We are shooting short scenes this weekend that will go up on the website, and Memorial Day weekend we will be in Fort Bragg shooting footage for the film trailer. Principle photography is tentatively scheduled for early July.

I'm really excited... This character reminds me of Starbuck from Battlestar Gallactica, my favorite show. It's a dream character type for me to play- tough, yet vulnerable.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stan said...

Just watched the Sarge's clip. I hope I never meet bad-ass Larissa unprepared.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished the homeworld film. Great job. I was really impressed with the fact that you really sold what in the first few moments seems like any other b movie and shows that with strength of the actors and almost no Special Effects you can really push a human drama in a Sci-Fi setting without making it cheesy.

Great job and i am really looking forward to seeing more of your work!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just watched the film and was reading up on the actor's/actresses involved in it and came acros this site and wanted to offer my congratulations and a wonderfull performance. And i must say the film was a bit difficult to folow but i'm glad i stuck by until the end.

Once again, nice perfomance.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home